Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bored

It's Saturday night and I'm home alone.  Mark's moonlighting it at the hospital, so it's just me and the ol' internet tonight.

Some life updates:

We've been married for almost a month now!  All of our gifts have found a home here in the "condo".  All of the thank you cards have been written.  Except for three.  Why can't I just write these and be done?!  I'm also super psyched to get our wedding pictures back from the photographer.  She was amazing!

Mark was just offered a full time position at the hospital and he should start his new hours sometime next month!  Congrats baby!

School is winding down.  Only 6 more days left!  It's been great so far, we are just starting to get into the meat of learning our profession.  So intimidating and exciting at the same time.  I have all of August off.  I suppose I need to get my lazy butt out into the world, find a job, and start pitching in around here! 

Next weekend we are going camping with my sister (Jordan) and her husband (Jon) and possibly another couple.  I love camping!  The peace and quiet, the campfires, the smores, long walks through nature, the rain, the tent (that leaks), the air matress (that leaks), raccoons stealing our food, the lack of clean facilities.  Wait...why do I love this?  Oh yeah...it's vacation.

Later
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment