Tuesday, May 18, 2010

$1 Brownies

I forgot to post last Friday and this Monday but know this my friends...

they were the best Friday and Monday I've had in a long time.

I'm 4 days away from leaving my job!  says the girl in a recession


I made brownies last night. 

They were the kind from the box and I bought them because they were only $1.  And that makes them less fattening.

It's a fact.

In my mind, why would anyone want to eat a tiny candy bar for $1 when they could eat a whole pan of brownies for $1?  Don't argue with me sweetie. 

These weren't the best brownies I've ever had. 

I cooked them a little too long so the edges are extra extra crispy.  I like my edges chewy but not too crispy.

They are super flat and dry.  Like a desert.  Oh!  Maybe the box said desert brownies not dessert brownies, in that case I only blame myself.

And their most disappointing quality...not chocolatey enough!  Ugh!

But none of that stopped me from eating 1/4 of the pan last night!
Mmmmm.....desert.
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment