Monday, May 10, 2010

Ten Days...Ten Meals

So in my last post I talked about when my last day at Company X would be.

Rambled was more like it.

I kind of left it saying I'd be done on the 14th. 
Well...my conscience got the better of me and I've now flipped to the 21st.

I had "the talk" with my boss this morning!

So to honnor my impending release from this prison I thought I would post something on each of my remaining 10 days.

Today I going to list the Top 10 cheap meals I will be preparing to eat frequently once I'm unemployed. 

10.  Hamburger Helper

9.  Mac & Cheese (from the box...blech)

8.  Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

7.  Tuna Helper

6.  Spaghetti

5.  Alpo Hot Dogs

4.  Frozen Pizza (can anyone reccomend a fav brand?)

3.  Rice and Beans, Beans and Rice (literally)

2.  Ramen Noodles

1.  Dirt Sloppy Joes

Mmmmm can you taste it America!?

Love,
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment