Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thunderstorms and Mickey Mouse

It has been gray and rainy here for the past 3 days.  It is so blah.

Last night I dreamed I was in Disney World with my family and we were in the middle of a nasty thunderstorm.  For some reason I didn't have the proper shoes on so I had to search all over the Magic Kingdom until I found some.  It took forever and when I finally found a pair (which were NOT good for rain or Disney) and tried to pay for them the cashiers were sooo slooww!  Ugh your cutting into my park time!

When I woke up, it was thundering and lightning outside and I was sad that I never had time to ride Space Mountian.

I think I dreamed about Disney because A) I really want to go back there B) The Pioneer Woman is there right now and she is blogging about it and C) I really really really want to go!!!

Here are my Top 7 Favorite Things about Disney:

7)  The Monorail: I could ride that thing for hours just listening to the announcements and looking out the window.  Ahhhh.

6)  Mickey Ice Cream Bar:  Sure it's just ice cream covered in a chocolate shell, but it's shaped like Mickey Mouse and you can only get them in WDW!

5)  The Polynesian Resort:  This is the first on-site resort I ever stepped foot in and I haven't stopped dreaming about staying there since. 

4)  The Hunted Mansion:  The coolest, creepiest, silliest hunted house ride ever!  And the only haunted house I'll ever be caught....dead in....Muahaa! 

3)  The World Showcase:  Shop, snack, drink, and walk your way through 12 countries in about an hour!  My personal favorites are Germany, Japan, and Morocco.

2)  Fireworks:  Walt Disney World has some of the best firework displays I have ever seen.  And they do these shows every night 365 days a year!  All set to music and lights of course.

1)  Mickey Mouse:  I'm pretty sure these were the first words I learned to spell.  Every time I see Mickey Mouse in person it's hard not to be star-struck and turn into a little kid again.

I'm going to make Mark promise to take me there after I graduate and you better belive we will be staying at The Polynesian!

When you wish upon a star...
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment