Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Workout Day 10?

I've already lost count on what day we are on.  All I know is that we are still on track and feelin' great!

I can finally walk up and down stairs without wincing in pain!  That's progress people!

The leg workout last Thursday was particularly brutal and I felt 80 years old all weekend trying to walk, get in and out of cars, get off the couch, and the worst...getting off the toilet seat.

I've never wanted a padded toilet seat so bad until that day.

In diet news, I'm still watching what I eat.  I'm very careful to eat every 3 hours. 

As you know there was a certian event last Sunday that included beer and lots of junk food.  I displayed some self control by only drinking 2 beers. 

And a couple handfulls of reduced fat potato chips (Cape Cod Reduced Fat Potato Chips rock!)

And some meatballs.

And three chocolate chip cookies.

And I don't feel bad about it.  So there.

I probably wont update too much about P90X on here anymore, but if we have some breakthrough or injury we'll let you know.  And I'll be sure to show the before and after shots when the 90 days are up so stay tuned!

Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment