Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Workout Day 3: Shoulders & Arms; Abs

Mark and I did this workout before he went to work last night. 

I really like all of these workouts.  They are challenging enough that I know we'll be doing them for months to come. 

The Ab one was super difficult though.  My stomach resembles a deflated clown balloon, so I think it'll be awhile before I can do every crunch along with the dvd.

My arms are sore and a little tight today, but it feels great to know I'm using those muscles that don't get worked too often.

I'm gonna have some mad guns to show off in my wedding dress!

In Other News...

Mark and I have our menu tasting with the caterer today at 4:00pm. 

I get to leave jail early today!  Yay!

We will be tasting our appetizers, entrees, and potato side dish.

I'm skipping afternoon snack today so I can be extra hungry for all the tasty food!

Happy Hump Day!
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment