Friday, February 5, 2010

Workout Day 5: Legs and Back

I did the Leg and Back workout by myself last night after work. 

I emphasize by myself.

Mark was too busy purchasing supplies for our bathroom remodel to be bothered to workout yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, I love his sudden inspiration to get the bathroom redone before I move in.  However he does this alot. 

He is an expert at finding "legitimate" excuses to avoid things he knows he should be doing.

Don't get me wrong, he's not lazy and I know he's committed to P90X right now.  However he needs help in the time management department. 

He knows this, because when I called him out on it...he laughed.

Don't get me wrong, I love him to death.  However...however...

I love him to death!

TGIF
Brie

p.s. my legs felt like jelly last night, today they are like beef jerky. 
i know...my food analogies need some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment